Neo unusable for playing ogg

Jeffrey Thomas eljefedelito at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 17:27:41 CET 2007

> 64kbps (which is simular to a mp3 in 128kbps) without reencoding;
> which should be good enough for most of us.

It really isn't very good, and I wouldn't consider (a) reencoding files just for use on the Neo, nor (b) starting future encoding at this low rate.  I like my music and video at a high quality so that i can use it on multiple devices and not notice major compression!  Files encoded on my home computer are likely going to be used on that computer, also on the Neo, also on laptops, also streamed to my television...