Neo1973 and Qtopia with GPS application

Pratul Kalia pratulkalia at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 20:09:38 CET 2007

Sorry for being so unclear.
Actually i am very new to the openmoko project. Since i am an avid
python learner, I joined the list; i simply go through every message
and am trying to keep up! :)

I read somewhere that GTA01 did not have integrated GPS? I haven't yet
bought the neo yet, was waiting for the GTA02 shipment. But from the
talk it seems that it does. Am i right?

Pratul