Posibility to get status informations with the help of a LED

denis denis at planet-standard.de
Thu Feb 1 13:00:52 CET 2007

 >But for many reasons it is important to start whith an working device now
(I don't want to restart a discussion about this, just as an explanaitions
for Denis) and the Neo1973 will be much much more than I have dreamed about
a hackable Linux phone for a long time!>

I understand that!

>Let us be happy what all we can do with the first version ;)>

I will definetly be happy with that version. ;)

>Because the shipping of the first version is very soon, it is now not the
pefect time for hardware ideas for next generations, but to give you a
feedback that your idea will not got lost I started a new page on our
(temorary) wiki:
http://www.linuxtogo.org/gowiki/OpenMoko/Hardware_wishes_for_next_versions

But this LEDs are not soo important that you prefer to wait utill 2008
instead of getting the first hackable Linux phone in March - or?
;)>

For sure I will not wait for the phone till 2008. I'm so interested in the
possibilties you have with such a phone so I can't wait any longer.

Regards, Denis