[moved to community mailinglist]Re: ruby in openmoko

"Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik" ruskie at mages.ath.cx
Thu Feb 1 13:42:15 CET 2007

Well they exists for gtk2 through http://ruby-gnome2.sourceforge.net.

--
Andraž "ruskie" Levstik
Geek/Hacker/Tinker

Hacker FAQ: http://www.plethora.net/%7eseebs/faqs/hacker.html
Be sure brain is in gear before engaging mouth.

Key id = F4C1F89C
Key fingerprint = 6FF2 8F20 4C9D DB36 B5B6  F134 884D 72CC F4C1 F89C