LiarLiar, software access to voice data

Crane, Matthew mcrane03 at harris.com
Fri Feb 2 14:28:09 CET 2007

That's definitely a cool idea. But will the kernel and/or user-space
software be able to access and modify the transmitted/recived sound
channel?  I think it would also be pretty neat if it was possible to
lightly encrypt the voice, making the phone the open equivalent of some
much more expensive devices.