What would be a realistic but challenging level for Bryce announced trophy money for video playback on the Neo1973? Re: h.264 format is now open?

Bryce Leo bryce.leo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 22:44:35 CET 2007

Now there is some most promising news, sound like with some simple
optomizations for scaling that this shouldn't be too difficult eh? I
put the full post about the bounty to the Dev maliing list. but the
link to the wiki page is
http://www.linuxtogo.org/gowiki/OpenMoko/Video_Bounty
That's the current home of the full rules for the contest. Your news
is great but it's almost a shame that it looks like it'll be trivial
to do.