music applications: piano, drum, bell...

kkr kkr22.mpt56 at bluewin.ch
Sat Feb 3 01:57:24 CET 2007

You're right, the first version will not be able of it.

But in the V2 (2007-09-11), on the basis of this link
(http://cs.nyu.edu/~jhan/ftirtouch/), I think that it will be
possible :-)

Quotation: "Our technique is force-sensitive, and provides unprecedented
resolution and scalability..."

But I don't know if it will use exactly the same technology.

Could anybody confirm it?

Regards,