Neo1973 video (was Re: What would be a realistic but challenging level for Bryce announced trophy money for video playback on the Neo1973? Re: h.264 format is now open?)

Bryce Leo bryce.leo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 00:28:09 CET 2007

I'm sorry guys... but instead of flipping the video or worrying about
re-coding... how bout a non-techical solution. Rotate the Device....
You certainly wouldn't catch me wanting to watch a video in portrait
mode....that would ruin the whole thing. Why would you want to watch a
video in portrait mode? Why don't we just relax for a bit. The bounty
only applies if the solution is non-trivial. I'm certain that it's
going to take just a compilation of vlc, or MPlayer to get the job
done with very little work.