T-Mobile finagling advice?

Redvers Davies openmoko at unixfu.com
Wed Feb 7 12:57:53 CET 2007

On Wed, 2007-02-07 at 08:41 -0700, Joe Pfeiffer wrote:
> I'm curious -- which one do you use?  Were you able to get just a sim
> card from them, or did they insist on "giving" you a phone?

They insisted on giving you the phone and looking at it you would need
to keep the phone in order to maintain your account since addition on
minutes etc is all done via the phone interface.

I don't know for sure if it will work in a phone other than theirs.
However, I have that phone and my treo 650 in the car.  At lunchtime
(approx 1 hour) I'll try throwing that SIM into my treo and see if it
flies.

Regards,

Red