Statistics

magon at dobaledova.net magon at dobaledova.net
Sun Feb 11 20:07:08 CET 2007

On Sun, Feb 11, 2007 at 11:14:36AM -0600, Ryan Kline wrote:
> Martin--
> 	If you go to the main site for this list
> 	(https://lists.openmoko.org/ mailman/listinfo/community) and scroll to the
> bottom of the page  where it says community Subscribers, you can enter your
> email and  password and view a list of everyone subscribed to the community
> list. Hope this helps!
>
> -Ryan
>
> (Wow, I actually partially answered a question. I'm only 13, what the
> heck?)

	Thanks,
		I have not noticed that there is something else on that
		site than just subscribe option.

	To the record:
		There are 845 people, which 199 are receiving digest.
	234  gmail
	39 yahoo
	2 fic.com.tw
	2 openmoko.org
	8 hotmail
	the others uses either private domains or freemails in small numbers

			Marin Kupec