OpenMoko Challenges

Mikko J Rauhala mjrauhal at cc.helsinki.fi
Mon Feb 12 12:34:51 CET 2007

On ma, 2007-02-12 at 11:59 +0100, Pedro Aguilar wrote:
> I understand the problems that could happen when developing embedded
> devices, so I appreciate that you're sincere and provide us the source
> code as a good (although not ideal) starting point.

I don't usually post "me, too"s, but I feel I have to join in in this
public support of the hard decisions Sean and the team has had to make.
I know will be checking out the source code; good of you to publish that
now (well, soon) even if it's in-progress and hardware will take a while
longer.

I do also appreciate that adding Bluetooth back in wasn't trivial, but
it does make the first edition much more useful (esp. local wireless
internet, in lieu of wifi), so thanks for reacting to those requests.

Now, just keep up the good work in freeing our phones :)

--
Mikko J Rauhala <mjrauhal at cc.helsinki.fi>
University of Helsinki