New topic: Learning how to write for OpenMoko

Ryan Kline radryan214 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 15:07:23 CET 2007

Thanks for all your help.

 >"video ringtones" are not programs - they are just video
animations. You can do them in graphic programs.
I know that the actual video is not a program, but I would like to
develop a program that plays the videos when you get a call.

 >if you focus on graphic applications (Photoshop, Gimp, 3D Studio
Max, Blender) you may do this by contributing themes, backgrounds etc
I have photoshop, so thats probably a good start. I guess I should
wait to get a Neo, so I will know what to tweak.

-ryan