Still not getting it...(was: New Topic: Learning how to write for OpenMoko)

Ryan Kline radryan214 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 15:43:44 CET 2007

I have looked at numerous websites and I am still very confused about
what I need to write stuff for OpenMoko (Mostly UI). I use Mac OS X,
and I don't have a whole lot of prior coding experience. I learn
pretty quickly, though. Does anyone know of tutorials, etc. that will
get me on the right track. I especially want to make themes for the
phone. I have Photoshop, so I would probably use that for the actual
tweaking, but I would have no idea how to make it run on the phone.
Any help is appreciated.

-ryan