Get your own OpenMoko T-Shirt

Daniel Willmann daniel at totalueberwachung.de
Mon Feb 12 16:41:33 CET 2007

Richard,

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 15:54:11 +0100
Richard Bennett <richard.bennett at skynet.be> wrote:

> On Monday 12 February 2007 04:59, Daniel Willmann wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I spent some time designing t-shirts and polo-shirts with the
> > OpenMoko logo:
> >
> > http://www.spreadshirt.net/shop.php?sid=211795
> >
> > Thanks goes to the coreteam who allowed me to use the logo.
>
> Hi,
> Is this something where the proceeds go to Openmoko somehow, or
> simply a private initiative?

the deal with spreadshirt is that you design the shirts and spreadshirt
takes care of the rest. So the price you see is pretty much what
spreadshop charges (and keeps for themselves for shipping,
printing, ...). Since two friends and I will be sponsoring the Sean,
Mickey and Harald one shirt of their choice I have added 1 EUR to each
product to refinance that (after all we are only college students).
So it is a private initiative but the Openmoko team will get
something, too.
The fee will be removed of course, once the shirts are refinanced. I
intend to become rich through this. :-)

Regards,
Daniel Willmann