Still not getting it...(was: New Topic: Learning how to write for OpenMoko)

Michael Dickens mdickens at nd.edu
Mon Feb 12 17:42:46 CET 2007

Parallels isn't free, yes?  The VMware fusion beta currently is ...
of course, it's beta so its utility might not be that great; should
be $99 once it's released (maybe beta testers can get a discount? I
don't know).  I actually use Parallels right now, though I need to
try out the VMware beta to see how it compares; Parallels is very
slick running Win/XP ;) .  Needless to say, their virtual hard drives
aren't directly compatible ... though in theory they could be made so
(I see a fun project in the future ;). - MLD