Get your own OpenMoko T-Shirt

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Mon Feb 12 19:16:29 CET 2007

Hi Daniel,

Great job going out and doing this, I'm sure that FIC will eventually
move into merchandising some time in the future but great initiative (I
also read how you got permission first so that's cool).

If you are coming to www.BarCampUSA.org in August make sure you bring a
ton of them to sell as with 5000+ geeks there everyone will want one.

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd
dean at cognation.net