Still not getting it...(was: New Topic: Learning how to write for OpenMoko)

Terrence Barr - Evangelist, Java Mobile & Embedded Terrence.Barr at Sun.COM
Mon Feb 12 23:26:25 CET 2007

Absolutely. There have been several discussions on this, and there
are efforts underway to create appropriate projects. I believe there
will be Java ME as well as Java SE ports. I personally will be
involved in seeing the Java ME port along. Stay tuned.

-- Terrence