[openmoko-announce] OpenMoko Challenges

Tim Erwin taerwin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 00:18:05 CET 2007

> On 2/12/07, Ryan Kline <radryan214 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Do you have to be a developer to purchase in March? I am going to try to
> > learn GTK+, but I doubt I will call myself a developer by then.

I probably wont be doing any serious developing for the phone, but will
definitely be purchasing one when they become available.
There will be plenty of other work to do such as bug testing, graphics,
documentation etc. Also there will be a great community from where
to get help should you need it :-)

Sean, I am glad you are releasing the code, by the time the phone is ready
we will have some great apps to put to good use!

Tim