Camera and MMS

Joe Shmoe anonymous.simpleton at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 00:35:24 CET 2007

I know this has been discussed before, but I am trying to see how much
interest there is in a camera.  I never thought I would use it, but lately,
I've found that I am using the camera much more often to take simple
pictures and videos and send multimedia messages to friends.

This seems like a standard thing now for most phones...and I can say for
sure that the younger generations definitely expect to be able to
send/receive pictures/videos/voice_recordings using their phone.

Are there plans for this to be in ver 2.0 hardware?  Are others interested
in this as well?