Sorry... Re: And please use a emailclients with working "Reference" Re: gmail users CC'ing

hank williams hank777 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 15:08:32 CET 2007

Robert,

You are misinformed if you believe that gmail does not handle threads
properly. In fact I think it is the best product on the market, free
or otherwise, for handling threads. The  problem which you are
referring to has nothing to do with gmail, but with the fact that some
people mistakenly delete the "re:" from the mail header when
responding. I don't know why they do this, but it has nothing to do
with gmail.

Regards,
Hank