Sorry... Re: And please use a emailclients with working "Reference" Re: gmail users CC'ing

hank williams hank777 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 16:21:03 CET 2007

Thanks Richard.

I have read this before, but forgot the official name of reply-to munging.

I think your analysis is correct. The only thing I would say is that
the "non-standards compliant" way of handling list administration is
in fact, as far as I can tell, the standard way that at least the many
high volume lists that I am on behave.

Its kind of like being with a woman. You have to decide whether you
would rather be happy, or be right. They are mutually exclusive!

Regards,
Hank