Just a personal feedback - I'm just writing for me Re: And please use a emailclients with working "Reference" Re: gmail users CC'ing

hank williams hank777 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 18:22:10 CET 2007

Oh, and one more thing. You've been told this by others before, but
you igore it so I will say it again. You keep changing the subject of
your posts, and whether you like it or not you are screwing up gmail
threading, and I suspect threading from other programs. That wouldnt
be so bad if your new subjects made any sense. Which they dont.

This is something that you can fix. And given the volume of your posts
it makes the list much harder to follow. Of course I guess you would
prefer that we gmail people just go away anyway, so why listen to us.

Hank