Sorry... Re: And please use a emailclients with working "Reference" Re: gmail users CC'ing

hank williams hank777 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 19:34:10 CET 2007

Reid,

Your test doesnt work when you are looking at messages that you
yourself sent. Messages you send from a given thread are always in the
same thread, but messages from someone else from the same thread with
a different subject are not put in the same thread, and that is the
problem on the list.

Regards,
Hank