New Topic: Community List Privacy Concerns

Ryan Kline radryan214 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 04:07:57 CET 2007

I may be being a bit paranoid, but with all this "online predator"
stuff going on, I am a bit concerned about my privacy within the
list. For example, although you must be a member of the list to view
a list of all list subscribers, anyone can view the "list archives"
which include our emails with each post. Is there a way that the
archives could be Subscriber-Only? I would feel a bit more secure
that only 845 people can access my name and email.

-ryan (who just got OE installed, finally! but has no idea what to do
with it!)