Help: Getting an OpenMoko Programming Environment Set Up on Ubuntu Linux

Ryan Kline radryan214 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 23:45:15 CET 2007

Hello Everyone--
	With all the excitement over all the new OpenMoko information, I am
utterly confused about what I need to set up on my Linux VM to get me
ready to program (even though i don't know how) for OpenMoko. I have
already installed OpenEmbedded using the tutorial on the linuxtogo
wiki (now on the OE website). I have an extremely basic knowledge of
working with this stuff, so be as specific as possible. Thank you for
all your previous help.

-ryan