RePost: What to install for OpenMoko programming...(Was: Help: Getting an OpenMoko Programming Environment Set Up on Ubuntu Linux)

Ryan Kline radryan214 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 23:21:26 CET 2007

Community-
	I know I already posted this, but I think it got forgotten in the
wave of excitement accompanying the source release.
I would really like to know what I need to do to have everything I
would need to program for OpenMoko (Mostly UI Stuff). I have already
installed OE using the tutorial on their website. I have a very basic
programming knowledge so please be specific. I am running Ubuntu
Linux off of VMWare Fusion Beta off of A MacBook Pro running OS X Tiger.

Thanks,
ryan