given the OpenMoko Challenges...

Perry E. Metzger perry at piermont.com
Fri Feb 16 15:23:31 CET 2007

Kenshin <sugoi.sama at gmail.com> writes:
> ... what are the chances of getting a camera? ^_^

I think one thing we should all bear in mind is that this is the first
device, not the last. I imagine things will get better and better with
successive models, if the product is compelling enough that it
actually sells well. We should worry about the initial software load
being sufficiently interesting that there are follow-ons, rather than
getting FIC to load so much stuff in that the first product never ships.

Perry
Perry E. Metzger		perry at piermont.com