New to the message board and have a couple questions...

Terence Haddock haddock at tripi.com
Fri Feb 16 18:02:56 CET 2007

Hi,

There was some discussion about this in this thread:

http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/2007-February/003045.html

This phone is an unblocked quad-band phone, so it can connect to any GSM
carrier. The only issue with a pre-paid phone may be recharging the
phone if the carrier forces you to use some sort of custom on-screen
interface to recharge it. It would be good to get reports of any
problematic carriers after the initial phone is shipped!

Good luck!

- Terry