R: Camera and MMS

Martin Lefkowitz lefko at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 17 14:40:00 CET 2007

I went to Honeywell in Minnesota once for a meeting.  At the security
booth inside the building there were two big signs .  The first said "No
Guns" the second said "No Cameras".  I had two thoughts.  The first was
I'm glad I left my guncamera at home.  The second was what goes on here
on a Saturday night?  After mentioning this in the meeting I was relayed
some stories that made me believe the cold gets to people...

Camera Phones are becoming more and more of an issue.  I have not seen
one take a good picture yet either.

Marty