Wifi again

t3st3r t3st3r at mail.ru
Sat Feb 17 22:20:27 CET 2007

David Schlesinger wrote:

> >This is a BIG hardware design mistake IMHO.
>
> I think you should go right out and build your _own_ phone. Tell us
> all about it when you get done.

Kinda strange reply.  I have to admit your reply is completely useless
and even looks like an insult. Next time please keep such phrases to
yourself, your family, dog or even /dev/null unless you're openmoko
official (and if you are, it is ok to unsubscribe me then, since I'm do
not like idea to spend my time on peoples who posts useless insults as
reply).

As for me, I'm want to see openmoko success. I did pointed that lots of
people are unhappy that there is no wi-fi (just seen reaction on few
linux fan sites). What's wrong? It is forbidden to report weak places
which are able to affect project's success?