Content from the old wiki to the new wiki

Richard Bennett richard.bennett at skynet.be
Sun Feb 18 10:24:59 CET 2007

On Sunday 18 February 2007 02:50, ryan lerch wrote:
> The content transfer from the old wiki
> (http://www.linuxtogo.org/gowiki/OpenMoko/)
> to the new one (http://wiki.openmoko.org/)
>
> is about 1/3 complete. if you have some spare time, and are not a
> developer as such, yet want to help out, feel free to help us transfer
> this content over.
>
> for a run-down of the content that still needs to be migrated see the
> wiki's community portal:
> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/OpenMoko:Community_Portal

Ok, I moved the FOSDEM article.
I created a new section ' FIC / OpenMoko at Events' on the new wiki to allow
grouping all events together.

I have a few questions:
Should we delete the old articles? I just put the new URL at the top, but
maybe it is best to delete it altogether?
Old: http://www.linuxtogo.org/gowiki/OpenMoko/AtFOSDEM
New:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/FOSDEM

How would I go about making a category 'events' so all events can be shown on
a page grouped together, and the URL would become .../wiki/events/FOSDEM ?

Why can PDF files not be uploaded? it says that that is not a recommended
image format, but I'm trying to upload it as a file, not image.

Is there no WIKI webmaster yet, for this kind of questions?

The Search function doesn't seem to work at all.

Cheers,

Richard.