Content from the old wiki to the new wiki

Richard Bennett richard.bennett at skynet.be
Sun Feb 18 19:15:06 CET 2007

On Sunday 18 February 2007 17:30, Ole Tange wrote:
> On 2/18/07, Ole Tange <openmoko.org at tange.dk> wrote:
> > On 2/18/07, Richard Bennett <richard.bennett at skynet.be> wrote:
> > > Why can PDF files not be uploaded? it says that that is not a
> > > recommended image format, but I'm trying to upload it as a file, not
> > > image.
> >
> > I will look into that.
>
> I just uploaded http://wiki.openmoko.org/images/2/27/Neo1973-doll.pdf
> by checking the box: Ignore warning. I can link to it using:
> [[Media:Neo1973-doll.pdf]]
>
> Hope that answered your question.

That's what I did, but it kept giving the same warning... when I tried it now
it gave:
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object
in /space/www/wiki/includes/ImagePage.php on line 247
But then refreshing the page and all was ok...

I added your PDF to the Fosdem page too, if that's ok.

Richard