About March Release

Jason Elwell elwell at smartlp.com
Mon Feb 19 08:06:03 CET 2007

There was a thread on this list awhile ago that said that changes could be
made to the hardware should a problem be identified.  Sean did say however
that they will be offering upgrade incentives on the new hardware.

Also, it has been said that eventually there will be 5 phones available the
run the OpenMoko platform.

-Jason