Wifi (was Re: community Digest, Vol 15, Issue 1)

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at hrw.one.pl
Mon Feb 19 17:33:19 CET 2007

Dnia poniedziałek, 19 lutego 2007, Martin Lefkowitz napisał:
> > Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 07:58:04 +0100
> > From: Marcin Juszkiewicz <openembedded at hrw.one.pl>

> > Marvel 8385 can be connected to SDIO, CF, SPI and it is one of chips
> > you are talking about.
>
> Yes, and it looks like there is at least a project for the driver.
> Started 11/06.  No release yet.

I know. I'm one of people which created that project. Instead of creating
another driver we are moving to work with upstream (libertas/olpc
project).

--
JID: hrw-jabber.org
OpenEmbedded developer/consultant

      catholic god himself invented autotools just for amusement
      first there was the great flood, then the plague, now autotools