USB Connectivity

Al Johnson openmoko at mazikeen.demon.co.uk
Tue Feb 20 14:33:30 CET 2007

On Tuesday 20 February 2007 08:57, Krzysztof Kajkowski wrote:
> 2007/2/20, larpoux <canardoux at larpoux.net>:
> > Hi,
> > A few questions about USB connectivity
>
> Hi! Excuse me for not replying on each of your questions but try to
> answer yourself ;) Basically your Neo1973 phone would be running linux
> with kernel 2.6.x so all modules should work on your phone just like
> on your desktop (if hardware allows of course). Does it clear you out
> your doubts?

2 of the questions were about behaviour when the Neo is _not_ the host, but is
connected to a PC. I don't recall this being mentioned on list before so I
went digging in the Wiki. This suggests it will appear as both a network
device and a mass storage device, plus perhaps a couple of consoles for the
bootloader.

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/USB_Product_IDs