Forums Page?

Steven ** montgoss+openmokocommunity at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 22:26:27 CET 2007

I think Gmail handles mailing lists pretty well.  It works just fine
with this list.  I just added a filter that labels and archives all
mail to the list.  Gmail handles the threading very well and will even
let you see old messages you previously deleted for each thread.

But obviously, I only see the mail since I joined the list.  Which is
why the list gets so many "I don't know if this has been discussed
before" emails.

-Steven