Back from FOSDEM

Marc Verwerft marc.js.verwerft at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 12:41:42 CET 2007

I was also at FOSDEM. Before Sean's speech, I payed a visit to the
OpenEmbedded stand. They had the phone on display there and I was
allowed to play with it for a little :-)
Anyhow, what I wanted to say is that they told me that the session was
going to be taped (by FOSDEM people) because they expected a lot of
people. And indeed, Before Sean started, somebody set up a small
camera on the first row. I doubt the sound quality is going to be any
good because there was a lot of rumour in the room. So watch the video
archive of FOSDEM!

Regards,

Marc.