Back from FOSDEM

Jens Muecke jens at nons.de
Mon Feb 26 01:39:31 CET 2007

I also was at FOSDEM, lucky sitting an a chair at presentation (cause
watched some more tracks at embedded). It was really good prepared
and quite successful. I belive, Sean watched some Steve Jobs
presentations. Also really god Job to (Dr.) Mickey.

I am not sure about any vido records. I did not seen any recording
device. But there will be many high reselution pictures.

I am also not sure, but I belive, Mickey seen on the floor playing
with a neo1973. Maybe he can say something about that.

And neo ist not matrix neo. It is matrix agent smith.

Regards,
  Jens.