Voice Activated Controls

jeff moe at blagblagblag.org
Tue Feb 27 03:37:22 CET 2007

Dean Collins wrote:
> Hi Jeff,
> Nope not the same thing, not the same functionality.

Ya, moziax is more useful. ;)

In sum, moziax (formerly mozphone) is a firefox plugin that turns the browser
into a softphone.

Coraleta is a proprietary thing companies can buy so when shoppers are surfing
their web pages they can click on a "connect" button and get a sales rep who
can see the context of the webpage they are looking at. It's similar to the
"Live Chat" thing commercial sites often have, but uses voice.

Dean Collins originally wrote:
 > Hell if you are going to install asterisk on a home server may as well
 > buy a Mexuar Coraleta license (www.mexua.com) so you can do the calls
 > via a browser :)

Now, why the hell someone want a Coraleta license with a home asterisk server
is beyond me. I assume you're just spamming us with a client of yours.  FWIW,
my asterisk server is in a data center.

But I think we're getting quite OT now...

-Jeff