t-mobile bans user's own apps

Aaron Coats aaron at funambol.com
Tue Feb 27 22:08:38 CET 2007

I have T-mobile and an SDA.
They are not banning applications from their network, they just
aren't letting the cheapest account use them.  I pay for the 29/month
data plan and my 3rd party apps work just fine.  (Google maps and my
funambol mail sync application)  This is over hyped sensationalzed
crap.  If you want data service you have to pay for it.

-Aaron