Openmoko on Linux Forum Copenhagen

Martin Heick Hansen martin at heick-hansen.dk
Wed Feb 28 08:32:05 CET 2007

Hi everybody

First let me introduce myself since this is my first post.
I've been following OpenMoko and the mailing list for the last month or
so. Then I started to wonder why nobody in Denmark new anything about
this revolution which is starting to evolve. I felt that this we have to
do something about.

After 3 intense days I am happy to announce that OpenMoko will be on
Linux Forum in Copenhagen even though the program was officially closed.
Linux Forum is the largest annual Linux Event in Copenhagen with 2700
visitors and every single one of them will get a taste of OpenMoko :-)

The speech will be on Saturday from 18-19 and will be held by Ole Tange
and myself. I was lucky to find and get in touch with Ole this morning
at 1:30 PM and he will be flying in from Ireland Saturday afternoon just
in time to get on the stage. Since I am not hardware and compiler guy I
am extremely happy that Ole will be there to satisfy all the nerds
attending (probably 98%). Thanks, Ole.

Stay tuned for more news from Copenhagen and keep Moko'ing.

Martin