Fwd: OpenMoko workshop at ETel

Bruce Deschamps bruce.deschamps at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 09:12:22 CET 2007

Hi I Krysztof and Sean,

In reference to Krys email below,  I would also like to know what the status
of developers should have to get the device? Should they be affiliated to a
company, or can student engineer like me, get it on phase 1? I am studying
Computer Science focused on mobile software. This is my last year. :)

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Bruce

2007/2/28, Krzysztof Kajkowski <cayco at poczta.cayco.pl>:

> 2007/2/28, Sean Moss-Pultz <sean at openmoko.com>:
> > On Tue, 2007-02-27 at 17:02 -0500, Alan Ide wrote:
> > > So, I am a little confussed still. Are you saying the "Refreshed"
> > > version of the Neo that will be released in June will have A faster
> > > CPU, dedicated Graphics Acceleration, AND Wifi?? If so, thats a hell
> > > of an "upgrade" after 3 months.
> >
> > The thing we can promise at this point is a faster CPU. We're still
> > working on the WiFi stuff. Graphics acceleration is much later.
> >

> That's wonderful news Sean!
>
> Could you clarify: are there going to be two 'Phases 1' - one for
> developers at the end of March and the second on June? Could you tell
> us something about discount for those who buy early Phase1 devices and
> then want to buy next generation dev?
>
> regards
>
> cayco

Bruce Deschamps