Why isn't WiFi on rev. 1?

Chuck Pareto chuckdawit at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 21:33:08 CET 2007

I'm just wondering why WiFi isn't on the first generation Neo1973. It
seems that WiFi would be a perfect chip to dev. on especially with a
Linux OS because then we could install and develop SIP application to
use with VOIP services like Skype and Gizmo. If you guys haven't heard
of Gizmo, check it out it only costs 1 cent per minute anywhere in the
world. It's much cheaper than Skype. My buddy at work used his SIP
phone and has it configured with Gizmo its pretty cool!
-Chuck