Idea: Virtual desktop

Pedro Aguilar paguilar at junkerhq.net
Sun Jan 7 20:17:50 CET 2007

Hi,

Since devices like the Neo are used for several things that can be
executed simultaneosuly in the GUI, it could make sense to have a
windowing or virtual desktop support.

For example, if I'm using a browser in virtual desktop 1 and I receive a
msg from a friend asking me for an info that I can get in Google, I can
search it in the browser and copy-paste it to the response msg window that
is in virtual desktop 2.
In this way I can have 2 or more apps simultaneously that can interact
between them without the need to exiting one for entering another.

This kins of devices are in wide spread use and the users would appreciate
having more flexibility and integration between the apps.

Pedro Aguilar