iPhone vs. Neo1973 comparison

Sven Neuhaus sven-openmoko at sven.de
Thu Jan 11 22:00:02 CET 2007

Sean Moss-Pultz schrieb:
> On 1/10/07 5:30 AM, "Ole Tange" <openmoko.org at tange.dk> wrote:
>
>> I have created a comparison between iPhone and Neo1973:
>> http://www.linuxtogo.org/gowiki/OpenMoko/iPhone
>
> Very cool! Thanks for taking the time to do this. The only thing I found is
> that micro-SD can go to 2GB now. (Or that's what my vendors tell me.)

2GB is great news. I thought this was a limitation of the Samsung
s3c2410 SoC?

Anyway, so are you confirming that Bluetooth is of the 2.0 variety as
stated on the Wiki? Does this mean 2.1 Mbit/s?
Can the Neo1973 establish more than one bluetooth connection at a time
(e.g. keyboard + headset)?

Thanks,
-Sven