Neither iPhone or OpenMoko are revolutionary

Renaissance Man renaissanceman at macmail.com
Thu Jan 18 00:09:24 CET 2007

The reason is neither of them have VoIP via WiFi.

Who do I talk to ask them to include WiFi connectivity with the
OpenMoko? I'll sell my body parts to get hold of such a device.

Why does no organisation (even Apple) seem to get it that the mobile
communications revolution is through VoIP via WiFi. This is the
killer app.

Well there is one organisation but they don't make hardware. They
even offer a one phone number solution for VoIP/Cell too: truphone.com

Please include WiFi!

Renaissance Man