is google.com down?

Richard Franks spontificus at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 22:40:36 CET 2007

On 1/18/07, Koen Kooi <koen at dominion.kabel.utwente.nl> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It seems google.com is down, since a a great deal of topics posted to the list can be
> answered by spending 2 minutes google-ing.
> Please, do some research before wasting our time.
> </rant>

If there was a central source for up-to-date information publicly
available.. I think this would be a valid complaint.

The community archives online are not easily searchable and not the
best way to get a definite answer.

Thus until we have a trusted resource for OpenMoko information, asking
questions to the list is the natural solution for newcomers. As long
as it's not about wifi ;-)

Richard