OpenMoko devices and Mac OS X

Ted Lemon mellon at fugue.com
Sat Jan 20 19:50:49 CET 2007

On Jan 20, 2007, at 5:04 AM, Koen Kooi wrote:
> With iTunes you can sync thumbnails to your ipod, so I suspect mister
> I-don't-have-a-real-name wants vga thumbnails synced to his phone.

Hee hee.   He's not the only one.   Rest assured, if this isn't in
the base product (and why would it be?) someone (if necessary me)
will hack it together in short order!   It's one of the things that
plagues me about new cool phones - how do I sync it to my Mac?   This
time we can *do* something about it!   :')

And yes, dotmac's email does use IMAP, so if the phone can do IMAP,
Bob's your uncle.