Gaming oportunities

Kent Karlsson kentk at mac.com
Mon Jan 22 05:59:28 CET 2007

Hey,

What do you guys think about creating a nice lib which makes it easy
for games to support different multiplayer modes?

Live connection over Bluetooth and/or GPRS (Perhaps mixed). Play by
mail over email or sms. It would be awesome if we could switch
between the modes as well for games where it makes sense.

I realize that it won't be hard for any game to add the support, but
keeping friends list and creating everything on a per-game basis is
just plain unnecessary.

-- kent