BTW could be the protocolls propritary and with the need to pay licence fees? Re: BT Vehicle Profiles

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at hrw.one.pl
Tue Jan 23 19:32:51 CET 2007

Dnia wtorek, 23 stycznia 2007 18:46, Robert Michel napisał:

> But does maybe there any propritry protocolls out there which would
> costs licence fees?

Maybe - we will see when we will get 'sdptool browse' output.

BTW.. Duncan: please send full output of this command rather - I remind
that some devices use misc names for services..

--
JID: hrw-jabber.org
OpenEmbedded developer/consultant

      I don't know. I don't care. And it doesn't make any difference.